樓主
 樓主| 發表于 2019-8-10 14:03:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

您尚未登錄,立即登錄享受更好的瀏覽體驗!

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?注冊(register)

x
本帖最后由 kakagou12 于 2019-8-11 17:17 編輯
Quantics Build
Quantics建筑團隊
A trio of clever crafts from this new French build team!
來自法國的全新建筑團隊為你呈現三套巧妙的作品!

BEES! Gaaah, they’re huge and climbing up the walls with their honey-slicked knees!
有蜜蜂!啊啊啊,好大的蜜蜂,肢腿上粘滿了蜜,正在往墻上爬!

Ahem, sorry about that. I’m way too absorbed in the beautiful and only slightly terrifying sights of Myrthar – The Bee World . If you head inside this Minecraft build’s many honeycomb fortresses you can even spot tiny bees buzzing around as they create honey. It’s adorable and, er, very sticky. Oh, I can’t seem to get my hand off this wall...
嗯……抱歉。這里的美麗景色讓我過于沉浸其中,只是有些景觀略微嚇人——這里就是Myrthar:蜜蜂世界。如果你走進這個Minecraft建筑,來到里面的蜂巢要塞,你還能看見小蜜蜂們制作蜂蜜時嗡嗡飛舞的場景。十分可愛,而且,呃,也很黏手。哎呀,我的手沒法從這墻上弄下來了……

Well, since it looks like I’m stuck here forever, I might as well tell you about the people who created this place. French build team Quantics Build only officially formed in March 2019, with founding members Ariux, Agra?c, Royalfils2, Volcom40, Folos, and Huntos.
好吧,既然我大概要永遠地困在這里頭了,那就不妨讓我跟你聊聊,關于那些創造了這個地方的人們。來自法國的Quantics建筑團隊尚才于2019年3月成立,創始成員有 Ariux, Agra?c, Royalfils2, Volcom40, Folos以及Huntos

In just a few months they’ve expanded their team and already put together an impressive portfolio of brilliant builds. I guess you could say they’ve beenbusy as a bee, but I’m worried the giant bees surrounding me won’t find that funny, so let’s not.

在這短短的幾個月里,他們擴建了團隊,而且已經攢下了一組杰出的建筑作品。我猜你想說“他們就如蜜蜂般勤勞”,但我擔心我旁邊的巨型蜜蜂開不起這個玩笑,所以還是別了吧。

Do you see the size of that bee? It’s humongous! You can’t fit inside that temple! Get off of it and build a home your own size. Wait, is it a good idea to yell at giant bees?
看到那只蜜蜂多大了嗎?那是真的大!你進不去那個神殿的!趕緊飛下來,自己給自己造家吧!等會,朝一只巨型蜜蜂大喊大叫,這樣真的好嗎?

Now these bees I can handle. They almost look cute when they carry building materials together. Just don’t swarm towards me and we could almost be(e) friends. That’s a horrible pun, and we’re not even halfway through the article.
這樣的蜜蜂我就能招架了。他們一齊搬運建筑材料的樣子是真的可愛。但別扎堆地朝我飛過來,這樣我們才能成為真的“蜜友”。這雙關爛透了,而且我們文章還沒過半。

Look at all the honey stored in here! The bees won’t notice a little bit of it going missing, surely? I only want a small taste...
看看這里存著這么多的蜂蜜!那些蜜蜂不會發現這些蜂蜜缺了一點的,對吧?我就嘗一小口……

Myrthar is the result of Quantics Build admiring the complex, hexagonal structures that bees use to shape the inside of their hives. The team claims their building style is “inspired by the physics and architecture that surround us in real life.”
Quantics建筑團隊很是佩服蜜蜂們建造巢穴時所使用的復雜六邊形結構,這也促成了Myrthar的誕生。團隊宣稱,他們的建筑風格“取材于現實中我們身邊的物理現象和建筑結構。”

You can see some of that inspiration in Quantics Build’s very first project,PetroCity, an over-industrialised human dystopia. Smoke billows from the chimneys of the factories in this claustrophobic cluster of buildings, and you can almost taste that sweet, sweet pollution.
關于這一點,在Quantics建筑團隊最初的項目PetroCity中就可見一斑。PetroCity是一座過度工業化的人類反烏托邦,在這幽閉的建筑群里,滾滾煙塵繚繞著工廠的煙囪,你似乎都可以感受空氣污染的香甜味道。

Further down you can see railways, government buildings, and dams all crammed together. Can you spot the trade ship coming into dock and the cargo truck waiting to enter a warehouse?
繼續往下走,你能看到,鐵路,政府樓閣,還有水壩,全都擠在一起。有沒有看到那駛進碼頭的貨船,還有等著開進倉庫的大貨車?

Come visit PetroCity, where the chimneys have bronchitis and you can live in a tiny house with fourteen other people! Sounds cramped and unhygienic? Don’t be soantisocial.
來PetroCity看看吧,在這里,煙囪都患上了支氣管炎,你還可以和其他14位舍友一起住在一間小房子里!你覺得太擠了,而且也不衛生?別那么不近人情嘛。

You can barely see the sky through the gloom, the result of hundreds of fires spewing smoke into the atmosphere. Try not to breathe in too much when looking at this build.
這里的天空被陰云遮擋,讓你難以看透。正是數百座火爐向大氣中傾吐煙塵造就了這陰云。看著這個建筑的時候,請不要大口呼吸。

This closer view of the PetroCity docks lets you get a better look at the state of the poorer areas. Swimming isn’t advised. Unless you want to risk growing gills.
近距離觀察PetroCity的碼頭,能讓你更清楚地看到貧民區的狀態。不建議在這里游泳,除非你不怕身上長出腮的話。

Quantics Build explains that rapid industrialisation in PetroCity has fractured its society. The rich are contaminating the atmosphere with their smoggy industries at the top, while “the poor people are restrained to the worst areas, in villages next to polluted water,” Agra?c tells me. “It’s not a big project, but it is incredibly dense.”
據Quantics建筑團隊所說,這個地方支離破碎的社會結構,源于過快的工業化進程。居住在頂層的富人們,靠著他們煙塵不斷的生產,污染著這里的空氣。而“貧窮的人們被限制在最糟糕的區域活動,也就是在污染嚴重的水源旁邊的村子里。”Agra?c對我說道。“這個項目不算很大,但是密集程度難以想象。”

Agra?c reckons this is the project Quantics Build has shared the most, mixing everyone’s different styles. But how do they decide what to build in the first place? “Most of the time, decisions are made democratically, as we want all of our members to be able to give their opinion,” Agra?c explains. Once a project has been decided upon, they split up into smaller groups, which means everyone is working on a build they’re passionate about!
Agra?c談到,這是Quantics建筑團隊參與人數最多的項目,所有人的不同風格都綜合其中。然而他們是如何決定先做什么建筑項目的呢?Agra?c答道,“大多數時候,我們會充分考慮所有人的感受,因為我們希望所有成員都可以表達自己的意見。”當項目決定好了之后,成員們就會分成各個小組,這樣所有人都可以依其所好來參與建筑!

This process is how Titus – Return of the Undead came about. It depicts a legendary warrior, Titus, climbing out of his muddy grave, ready to fight again – except time has rotted his flesh away, so now he’s just a skeleton, and whoever heard of a skeleton attacking you in Minecraft? Oh, wait…
這一過程也用在了項目Titus – 不死人的歸來上。這個項目描繪的是,一位名為Titus的傳奇戰士,從他的土包墳墓中爬出,準備再次開始戰斗——只不過時間已將他的肉身刷洗殆盡,現在的他只是一具骷髏,有誰聽說過在Minecraft里有個會攻擊人的骷髏嗎?等一下……

But don’t be frightened! After all, deep down we’reallskeletons, right?
但也別嚇著了!畢竟,講道理,我們每個人都是骷髏,是吧?

Does it look like Titus is smiling? I’m pretty sure you need lips and cheeks to do that. But that is one jolly bunch of bones. Maybe he’s friendlier than I thought!
這看著是不是Titus好像在微笑似的?我很肯定,換做是你的話,肯定要調動嘴和臉才能擺出微笑的表情。但他卻不過是一套骨頭。或許他比我想的更友善!

This shot is the kind of angle you’d see in a David Attenborough nature documentary, so please read the next sentence aloud in your best D.A voice:Here we are, among the grass, staring up at the great warrior species known as Titus, in all its naked glory...
這個拍攝角度比較像自然紀錄片里的那種,所以請你盡可能用紀錄片配音的聲線朗讀以下句子:就在這里,在草叢間,我們抬頭望去,這種偉大的戰士名叫Titus,我們可以看到它裸露的骸骨……

How do you feel about being at eye level with Titus? A lot scarier now. Not so sure that’s a smile on his face anymore either – more a death stare. Directed right at me...
在Titus眼睛的這個高度,你又有什么樣的感受呢?比剛才恐怖多了。已經說不準它臉上的是微笑還是——死亡的凝視。而且是直直地凝視著我……

This project was led by WazerFighter, a later addition to Quantics Build who mostly specializes in creating organic structures, like creatures, insects, and people. “To build my organics, I mainly use Fast Async WorldEdit and VoxelSniper for the basic shape,” WazerFighter tells me. “I then use Arceon for the details and the cloths. But I'm also working a lot by hand.”
WazerFighter主導了這個項目,他是后來才加入Quantics建筑團隊的,其人擅長于建造生物結構,比如動物,昆蟲還有人類。WazerFighter對我說:“搭建生物的時候,我主要用Fast Async WorldEdit和VoxelSniper來搭出大致的形狀。然后我會用Arceon添加細節和衣物。不過自己手搭才是常事。”

Once the build was complete, render artists Volcom40 and Ariux moved in to give it the finished look you can see now. They helped make the bones of Titus shine a bright white, and if you watch the gif created by Eonli, you’ll see that the light casts playful shadows across the red cape flowing in the wind.
當建筑完成后,負責渲染的藝術家Volcom40和Ariux就會參與進來,呈現出你現在看到的效果。他們讓Titus的骨骼閃耀更亮一些的白色。如果你看一下由Eonli制作的動圖,你會看到光線穿過在風中漂浮的披風,打出非常有意思的陰影效果。

While Quantics Build encourages different members of the team to work together, they also make an effort to work with other build teams from France, and even the wider international community. A great example of this collaborative work is Volcom40’s render art on this deconstructivist building, which was made by fellow French Minecraft build team GBKD . This is only a small slice, too, as Volcom40 tells me that “GBKD wants to create something bigger using this deconstructivist style.”
除了鼓勵成員們互相合作,Quantics建筑團隊也會與其它的法國團隊通力合作,甚至還會參與到更廣泛的國際社區中。關于這類合作,最值得一提的例子就是這個由Volcom40渲染的解構主義式建筑,它的建造者是來自法國的Minecraft建筑團隊GBKD。這也只是一小部分而已,因為Volcom40告訴我,“GBKD團隊想用這種解構主義式的風格來建造出一些規模更大的建筑。”

I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on Quantics Build’s future projects, assuming the giant bees don’t get me first. Wish me luck!
我一定會持續關注Quantics建筑團隊未來的項目,只要那只巨型蜜蜂沒抓到我的話。祝我好運!

Renders by Ryer, Ariux and Volcom40
由Ryer,Ariux和Volcom40提供渲染圖。

【原文:Quantic Builds
【作者:Chris Priestman,發布日期:2019-08-07,譯者:Kakagou】

評分

參與人數 4人氣 +13 金粒 +40 綠寶石 +8 收起 理由
LocusAzzurro + 4 + 40 + 8 MCBBS有你更精彩~
海螺螺 + 3 MCBBS有你更精彩~
Оil + 2 為什么他們不造一把FAMAS呢?[doge].
cc7w + 4 神乎其技,不服不行!

查看全部評分

帖子永久鏈接: 

Minecraft中文論壇 - 論壇版權1、本主題所有言論和圖片純屬會員個人意見,與本論壇立場無關
2、本站所有主題由該帖子作者發表,該帖子作者享有帖子相關版權
3、其他單位或個人使用、轉載或引用本文時必須同時征得該帖子作者的同意
4、帖子作者須承擔一切因本文發表而直接或間接導致的民事或刑事法律責任
5、本帖若有內容轉載自其它媒體,不代表本站贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責
6、若本帖涉及任何版權問題,請立即告知本站,本站將及時予以刪除并致以最深的歉意
7、Minecraft(我的世界)中文論壇管理員和版主有權不事先通知發貼者而刪除本文

nggcgg2 當前離線
帖子
主題
精華
貢獻
最后登錄
1970-1-1
愛心
積分
鉆石
性別
保密
注冊時間
2014-8-21
查看詳細資料
沙發
發表于 2019-8-10 14:17:53 | 只看該作者
這本是一次普普通通的春節,卻被一位突如其來的不速之客打破了這里的平靜
(你舍得?)
回復

使用道具 舉報

我吃鹽椒蒜 當前離線
帖子
主題
精華
貢獻
最后登錄
1970-1-1
愛心
積分
鉆石
性別
保密
注冊時間
2011-5-22
查看詳細資料
板凳
 樓主| 發表于 2019-8-10 14:21:17 | 只看該作者
nggcgg2 發表于 2019-8-10 14:17
這本是一次普普通通的春節,卻被一位突如其來的不速之客打破了這里的平靜
(你舍得?) ...

有問題請私聊,不要復制簽名檔灌水回復

評分

參與人數 1人氣 +1 收起 理由
nggcgg2 + 1 玩梗而已啦。。。

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

步步皆殤っ 當前離線
帖子
主題
精華
貢獻
最后登錄
1970-1-1
愛心
積分
鉆石
性別
保密
注冊時間
2019-8-10
查看詳細資料
地板
發表于 2019-8-10 14:47:56 | 只看該作者
dd,加油
回復

使用道具 舉報

Оil 當前離線
帖子
主題
精華
貢獻
最后登錄
1970-1-1
愛心
積分
鉆石
性別
保密
注冊時間
2012-2-19
查看詳細資料
5#
發表于 2019-8-10 15:01:45 | 只看該作者
六邊形結構在MC里邊要很大的比例才能搞出來的,大概是12+直徑這樣子才會有效果,我試過的。

*還有,我剛一進門就看到這個翻譯T.M在開車……
回復

使用道具 舉報

半仙p 當前離線
帖子
主題
精華
貢獻
最后登錄
1970-1-1
愛心
積分
鉆石
性別
保密
注冊時間
2019-10-31
查看詳細資料
受到警告 6#
發表于 2019-11-1 10:05:48 | 只看該作者
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 注冊(register)

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|Mcbbs.net ( 京ICP備15023768號-1 ) | 京公網安備 11010502037624號 | 手機版

GMT+8, 2019-11-14 11:06 , Processed in 0.040055 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.

"Minecraft"以及"我的世界"為Mojang Synergies AB的商標 本站與Mojang以及微軟公司沒有從屬關系

© 2010-2019 我的世界中文論壇 版權所有 本站原創圖文內容版權屬于原創作者,未經許可不得轉載

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
20码必中